Analyst III – Procurement, Analyst III- Receptionist Jobs at Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC)Nigeria 2013
The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) is the independent regulatory agency mandated by Government to monitor and regulate the electricity industry in Nigeria. The Commission is committed to promoting and ensuring efficient market structures and an investor-friendly industry to meet Nigeria’s need for safe, adequate, reliable and affordable electricity.
To drive the achievement this mandate, the Commission seeks to recruit qualified professionals for vacant positions in the Office of the Chairman and its 6 specialized Divisions as follows:
Office of the Chairman
The Office of the Chairman provides overall governance and coordination of the Commission’s activities. The Division seeks qualified candidates for the following positions:
Position: Analyst III – Procurement
The Analyst, Project Management will assist the Project Management unit in keeping up-to-date records and monitoring the Commission’s projects. The job holder will report to the Head of the unit
- A bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business Administration, Marketing Mathematics, Statistics, any field of .
- Minimum of not less than 1 year post-graduation experience.
Position: Analyst III- Receptionist
The Receptionist is responsible for providing secretarial, clerical and administrative support in the Commission
- Candidates must have HND in Secretarial Administration.
- Minimum of 2 years in a similar secretarial position
For the detailed description of the vacant positions in the Office of the Chairman, please log on to www.restralrecruit.com
Method of application:
If you meet the requirements for a particular position and are interested in pursuing a career with NERC in transforming the electricity industry in Nigeria, please follow the instructions below to complete your application online:
1. Log onto www.restralrecruit.com
2. Identify the particular Division and click on the specific job vacancy of interest
3. Fill the application form and upload your Word CV and passport photograph
Please note the following:
1. This is an online application process. Paper applications will not be accepted
2. The minimum requirement for ail roles is a Second class degree, lower division (2.2) or a lower credit (where specified)
3. Candidates are enjoined to apply for roles for which they qualify
4. Candidates should submit ONE (1) application only, as multiple applications will result in disqualification
5. The closing date for all application is 1st August 2013.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Research, Strategy and Leadership
12th Floor St. Nicholas House, Catholic Mission Street, Lagos Island.
Tel: 01 -8753412, 01 -8979928, 01 -4705124, 01 -4622477, 07098731621 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Website: www.restralrecruit.com , www.restral.com